CSI is a leading application provider for government agencies and local,regional and statewide law enforcement agencies. Currently contracted by County Prosecutors’ Offices, the Supreme Court and State Police of New Jersey, the North Carolina Department of Justice in Raleigh, and others, CSI has established a reputation in developing and supporting web-based application solutions for various criminal justice, judiciary and regulatory agencies. CSI has also installed and supports applications in Hawaii, New Mexico, and Oklahoma.
> Cafeteria plan for full-time employee w/90 days of service
> Medical & dental insurance for full-time employee w/90 days of service
> Worker's compensation coverage
> Company-paid state short-term disability insurance
> Company-paid life insurance
> Company-paid accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates should be prepared to discuss salary history and prior work experience in detail.
Project Manager (Keasbey, NJ)
- Supervise the development team and manage deadlines of each project.
- Provide business decision making and technical direction for InfoCAD product line.
- Manage technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Responsible for development direction towards customers’ requirements and makes revisions if required.
- Manage project milestones and tasks including risk management.
- Direct design on .Net applications in an enterprise IT environment including technical aspects of InfoCAD framework.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of engineering with 5 years of progressive experience.
Send resume to Computer Square Inc., 330 Mac Lane, Keasbey, NJ 08832. This position is eligible for the employee referral program.